Bed bugs are miniature, blood-sucking, parasitic insects. Therefore, they live off of the blood of animals and humans. Another characteristic of these insects is that they stay active all year round.
There are two main types of Bed Bugs:
- Nymphs (immature Bed Bugs).
- Adult Bed Bugs.
- Although they tend to bite; they do not transmit diseases.
Bed Bug Treatment
- You may have read or heard how tough it can be to get rid of bed bugs.
- Therefore, we use a very reliable approach to the most recent outbreak of bed bugs. Our team has a powerful systematic method for helping our clients rid their households of bed bug infestations.
- The ultimate goal is to have a high success rate and eliminate even the most critical infestation. Working closely with our clients to allow them to be a part of the solution provides a more accelerated way to eradicate bed bugs.
- Bed bug elimination is a partnership – collectively, we can get rid of bed bugs and prevent them from coming back.
What Not To Do When You Find Bedbugs?
Do not apply pesticides: You are legally responsible if you misapply a pesticide, or use it without a license to the premises of another (including common spaces in apartment buildings). Generally, landlords, owners, and building managers cannot legitimately apply pesticides. Instead, they should hire a licensed pest control operator to confirm the infestation and to develop an integrated pest management plan.